Free Memory Screens
NRC Research Institute Offers Free Confidential Memory Evaluations!
Are you concerned about memory loss?
As a Community Memory Screening (CMS) organization, we offer free confidential memory screens for individuals who have concerns about their memory or want to check their memory now for future comparison.
Qualified healthcare professionals, such as doctors, nurses, psychologists, social workers and dementia care administrators, administer the screenings. The screening is non-invasive, consists of a series of questions and tasks, and takes five to ten minutes to administer.
Memory screenings are used as an indicator of whether a person might benefit from an extensive medical exam, but they are not used to diagnose any illness and in no way replace an exam by a qualified healthcare professional. We encourage medical follow up.
Memory screens available Monday through Friday by appointment. Fill out the contact form below or give us a call today:
Our Goals are Simple:
1. Provide free, confidential memory screenings to those with memory concerns or want to check their memory
2. Eliminate stigma and fears associated with dementia
3. Encourage those with memory problems to follow up with an exam by a physician or other qualified healthcare professional for an accurate diagnosis, treatment, social services, and community resources
4. Educate the public about Alzheimer's disease and successful aging
5. Alleviate the fears of those who do not have a problem
An initiative sponsored by the Alzheimer's Foundation of America.
No obligations | Consists of questions & tasks | Results are not a diagnosis